2 Year Olds:
We offer free 15 hour places for either::
This is open to children who meet the following two year old eligibility criteria :
- Universal credit
- Income support
- Income-based Job Seeker’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The Guarantee element of the State Pension Credit; or Child Tax Credit, provided they have an annual gross income of no more that £16,190 as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credits with a household income of less than £16,190 as assessed by HMRC
- The child is looked after by their local authority
- The child has left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order
- The child has a current statement of special educational need or an Education, Health and Care plan
- The child is in receipt of the Disability Living Allowance
https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/oeye/birmingham or contact the Children's Information and Advice Service Telephone: 0121 303 1888.
3 and 4 Year Olds, 15 hours Free Childcare
All children are entitled to 15 hours of free childcare the term after their third birthday.
We offer the following sessions for our three and four year old children:
- 5 mornings per week 8.50am - 11.50 am,
- 5 afternoons per week 12.00 - 3.00pm
- 2.5 days: Monday and Tuesday all day, 8.50 am - 2.50 pm and Wednesday morning, 8.50 am to 11.50 am.
- 2.5 days: Wednesday afternoon 12.00 - 3.00pm, Thursday and Friday 8.50 am - 2.50 pm.
3 and 4 Year Olds, 30 hours Free Childcare
Eligible working parents are also entitled to a full time 30 hours per week place for three and four year old children. For more information please click the link below to see if you are eligible. You will need to provide the nursery with your 30 hour eligibility code to ensure your 30 hour per week place.
To apply for a nursery place please come into nursery and fill out a registration form or click on the link below and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have three intakes per year: September, January and April
For more detailed information please read our Admissions Policy.