Attendance is important for your child.
- Children are expected to attend school each day and on time, unless they are ill or there are other authorised reasons for absence.
- We monitor the attendance of our children and give recognition to the children who achieve 100% attendance.
- We expect your child to attend school every day and to be on time. Please notify us if your child is unable to attend for any reason.
- Tell the staff if your child needs to attend any appointments e.g. hospital, clinic, speech therapy etc.
- Establishing good habits at this early age provides a good start for children as they move onto primary school